SPRING BREAK & SUMMER HORSE CAMP INFORMATION
CAMP COST $400
Camp sessions are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM TO 4:00 PM. All campers will ride each day, and prior experience is not necessary. For most camps, our students will be separated into camp groups by age and ability level. Please review our camp levels before choosing a camp session. If you have questions as to where you feel the camper would best fit, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Beginner Riders: Ages 7-12. Very little or no prior riding experience
- Young Riders: Ages 8-13. Some prior riding experience. Is able to walk, trot and steer horse independently. Has ridden within the past year.
- Advanced Young Riders: Ages 9-16. Riders are able to walk, trot, canter independently and are jumping small jumps.
Camp is $400 for registration with a $100 deposit for all camps
Summer Camp Session 1: June 4-8 – Beginner Riders
Summer Camp Session 2: June 11-15 – Advanced Riders
Summer Camp Session 3: June 18-22 – Young Riders
Summer Camp Session 4: June 25-June 29 – Young Riders & Advanced Riders
No Camp – Open for Special Activities* : July 2 – July 6 – By Reservation
Summer Camp Session 5: July 9-13 – Beginner Riders & Young Riders
Summer Camp Session 6: July 16-20 – Young Riders & Advanced Riders
No Camp – Open for Special Activities* : July 23 – July 27 – By Reservation
Summer Camp Session 7: July 30- Aug 3 – Beginner & Young Riders
Deposits are due by May 1, 2018 to secure a spot for your child and your first choice of camp dates. Balance is due of the first day of camp.
*We are open for special reserved activities, such as school functions, private lessons, and field trips, etc. during these times. Please call us for more information. 817-683-5610
We plan many fun and educational activities for our campers. All campers receive daily riding instruction and participate in a variety of fun and educational activities designed to build safe horsemanship skills, horse safety, and to teach the child what it is like to own and care for a horse. In addition to individualized riding sessions, campers participate in arts & crafts projects, trail riding, and horse teaching demonstrations.
Please contact us and we will help you decide which camp is best for your child.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD
Option 1 – Online:
- Choose your camp date(s)
- Fill out the online registration form
- Print and fill out the other required forms (Medical and Liability Releases) and bring to us on the first day of camp.
- Pay the deposit online. The balance is paid on the first day of camp. You may also pay the entire amount online when you register.
Option 2 – Mail or Drop-off:
- Choose your camp date(s)
- Print and fill out the registration form.
- Print and fill out the other required forms (Medical and Liability Releases)
- Mail the registration form and a check or money order for the camp deposit. The remainder is due on the first day of camp. Or you may pay the entire amount with your registration.
ENROLL BY MAIL
- Camp Enrollment Packet
- Fill out your registration forms and send with your deposit/payment check to:
- Trinity River Farm & Equestrian Centerc/o Julie Amendola2317 Eagle park LaneArlington, Texas 76011