At Trinity River Farm & Equestrian Center, we have been offering English Riding Lessons since 2006. We are pleased to now be offering the following riding lessons programs for ages 4 through adulthood.
- English Riding
- Western Riding
- Trail Obstacle Riding
- Therapeutic Riding
How to Get Ready to Ride with Us:
- Decide the discipline that you would like to pursue.
- Reach out to us through the contact form below
- Wait for one of staff members to reach out to you about setting up your first lesson PLEASE NOTE: All first time riders are required to have an evaluation lesson on their first ride
- Obtain the necessary attire: Boots, Helmet, etc. (for more information Click Here)
- Read through our lesson pricing, and our LESSON RULES & GUIDELINES.
- Show up and be ready to ride!
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes prior to your lesson time.
- When you arrive at the front gate:
- Please open the gate, drive through, and close behind you.
- Follow the driveway to the back of the property where you will see the covered arena and parking.
- Your instructor will be available to assist you catch your horse and tack up for riding.
- After your first lesson, your instructor will discuss lesson time options with you. Lesson times are chosen based on your schedule availability, your instructor’s schedule, the appropriate lesson for yours or your child’s skill level and lesson goals, and horse availability.
- We encourage you to plan your lesson schedule on a consistent weekly basis. This will not only help us to help you achieve your riding goals, but also allow us to run our lesson program most effectively.
- Please do not schedule a group lesson without prior authorization from your instructor. We want to ensure you are placed in a group consistent with your skill and comfort level.