SPRING BREAK & SUMMER HORSE CAMP INFORMATION
CAMP COST $475 for 5 day camp and $200.00 for 2 day beginner camps
Most camp sessions are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM TO 2:00 PM. We have three camp sessions for beginners that are two day camps and are listed in the camp schedule below. These two day camps are also from 9:00 AM TO 2:00 PM, All campers will ride each day, and prior experience is not necessary.
For most camps, our students will be separated into camp groups by age and ability level. Please review our camp levels before choosing a camp session. Whatever camp your child is in, we tailor the instruction to their level. If you have questions as to where you feel the camper would best fit, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Beginner Riders: Ages 7-12. No prior riding experience or very limited experience.
- Young Riders: Ages 8-13. Some prior riding experience. Is able to walk, trot and steer horse independently. Has ridden within the past year.
- Advanced Riders: Ages 9-16. Riders are able to walk, trot, canter independently and are jumping small jumps. If your child is not a student at our facility, please call us and we will help you to make sure that this camp is a good fit for your child.
SPRING BREAK & SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE
Full Camp cost is $475. A non-refundable deposit of $100 will secure your choice of camp dates with the remaining balance of $375.00 due on the first day of camp. Our two day camps require payment in full at the time of registration. Camp spots are on a first come, first serve basis. We recommend that you register early for the camp of your choice.
Spring Break Camp: March 9-13 – All Rider Levels , 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Summer Camp Session 1: June 6-10 – Beginner Riders
Summer Camp Session 2: June 13-17 –
Beginner Riders, Young Riders 1 SPACE LEFT
Summer Camp Session 3: June 20-24 –
Advanced Riders 3 SPACES AVAILABLE
Summer Camp Session 4: June 30 – July 1 –
Beginner Riders * 1 SPACE AVAILABLE
Summer Camp Session 5: July 7 – 8
Beginner Riders * 6 SPACES AVAILABLE
Summer Camp Session 6: July 11- 15 –
Beginner Riders, Young Riders 2 SPACES AVAILABLE
Summer Camp Session 7: July 18-22 –
Beginner & Young Riders 3 SPACES AVAILABLE
Summer Camp Session 8: July 25-29 –
Beginner & Young Riders 4 SPACES AVAILABLE
Summer Camp Session 9: August 5-6 –
Beginner Riders * 10 SPACES AVAILABLE
A deposit will secure a spot for your child and your first choice of camp dates. Balance is due of the first day of camp. The deposit is $200.00. For the two day beginner camps, we require payment in full.
This year we are offering three camps for beginner riders that are two days each. This is for younger beginner riders who may not be ready for a full five day camp, but would like to see if riding is an activity they would like to pursue. Following an introductory camp, these riders may enter into our year-around beginner rider program.
*We are open for special reserved activities, such as school functions, private lessons, and field trips, etc. during these times. Please call us for more information. 817-683-5610
We plan many fun and educational activities for our campers. All campers receive daily riding instruction and participate in a variety of fun and educational activities designed to build safe horsemanship skills, horse safety, and to teach the child what it is like to own and care for a horse. In addition to individualized riding sessions, campers participate in arts & crafts projects, trail riding, and horse teaching demonstrations.
Please contact us and we will help you decide which camp is best for your child.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD
Option 1 – Online:
- Choose your camp date(s)
- Fill out the online registration form
- Print and fill out the other required forms (Medical and General Liability Releases) and bring to us on the first day of camp. Please read the Spring and Summer Camp Instructions pages which provides you with our operating information and tells you what to send your child with each day to camp.
- Pay the deposit online. The balance is paid on the first day of camp. You may also pay the entire amount online when you register.
Option 2 – Mail or Drop-off:
- Choose your camp date(s)
- Print and fill out all forms included in the Camp Enrollment Packet and return to us by mail or in-person drop off.
- Please read through the Spring and Summer Horse Camp Instructions. Please call us if you have any questions.
- Mail the registration form and a check or money order for the camp deposit. The remainder is due on the first day of camp. Or you may pay the entire amount with your registration.
ENROLL BY MAIL
- Camp Enrollment Packet
- Fill out your registration forms and send with your deposit/payment check to:
- Trinity River Farm & Equestrian Centerc/o Julie Amendola 2317 Eagle park Lane Arlington, Texas 76011